The world is so full of a number of things,
This is the two-let that I wrote in my journal when I was nine. Then my sister explicated it to hell, "It's secretly a bitter poem." This analysis hinged on the "should."
Now, I think it's more of a scold issued to the woe-be-gone rapscallions who have the gall to reject nice things. This is what I think on account of a twill scarf I purchased--a harbinger of nice, excited joy.
But these shrimp-sized merriments cannot salvage my 2013. T'hasn't been a full week and already I have lost:
1. This eBay listing. Seeing as I didn't dare bid, I was never a contender.
2. My Ja Rule impression and thus...
3. My relevance as far as JLo's 90s hits are concerned.
4. Vanessa Castro to the French. Yes, she is going to Paris to partake in all manner of frog-ness. Is that OK to say? Can--Can I say that? I just Googled it and the French Frog cliche is very much an ethnic slur. Still, it stems from a French recipe for frogs legs that seems rather benign. In any case, off she goes--our beloved Culture Editor who has, in my opinion, ants in her pants. My outrage is very real.
5. Since this is a day of announcements, here it goes: our team has started the second issue, entitled “The Hoax”. Expect 30-some pages by March. Suggestions/submissions are very, very welcome--> firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Vanessa Castro will still be posting from Paris!